About the Kids Running America Ambassador Program
Kids Running America empowers today's children to develop a healthier lifestyle and character building through our unique structured running programs as well as actively engaging components that help develop thoughtful quality healthy citizens. Join our KRA Ambassador Program to help us further spread the word about Kids Running America’s exclusive running programs and the fun benefits it brings to our communities. We would like to invite you to experience the joy of helping bring Kids Running America into different schools, clubs and organizations and be a voice in our running community.
Do You Have What It Takes?
- Be enthusiastic about youth fitness, healthy lifestyle choices, and the sport of running
- 6 month commitment that will coincide with one of our premier Denver events
- Be involved in your local running club and community
- Active (at least twice a week) on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Using #kidsruninngamerica #healthyyouth
- Participate in at least 2 races during your time as an ambassador (wearing our KRA swag)
- Represent KRA 3 times in your local community (run clubs, schools, church, or youth focused groups)
- Commit to working at 2 KRA booths at other running events
What is in it for you!
As an ambassador member in our KRA family we will guide you through the every detail of our running programs.
- You will receive a Kids Running America Ambassador jacket
- Free Entry into KRA partnered event(s)
- Ambassador profile on our website
- Monthly ambassador recognition, showcasing your goals, PR's or other awesome news
- Opportunity to guest blog in our monthly newsletter
- Meet new people while representing something you are passionate about
To apply please fill out the questionaire and we will be in touch!